Monday 5 August 2013

'I'm a Little Doggy with a Pencil in my Mouth'

Completed my new logo design tonight for my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CarlaTaylorIllustration

This cute little design is my attempt at bringing in some fun into how I work! After more than a month experimenting digitally it seems that's all I do! So, after a little bit of practice here is a BRAND NEW logo design for my own page :)

Quite proud to have this little fellow representing my work :)

Original rough sketch of logo design with proposed text layouts.



Process of outlining my drawing in Photoshop, making improvements as I go

Digitally coloured in partly in Photoshop





Final design in full colour! Love designing cute characters :)

Here are a couple of experiments I did with colour and contrast, playing around with different looks of the logo.






Comments/ criticism/ compliments welcome!!






No comments:

Post a Comment